Sunday 7 May 2017

May

This is a post to reply for RM's post in fancafe.

How's your May? He asked.

My May is so eventful. Hectic too.
2 weeks had passed since my mom left us.
Since then, i was going out more than staying home.
I looked happier.
I still sad whenever, miss her badly too, everything i look reminds me of her, but she wont be happy if i keep crying over her passed away.

I visited my sisters' houses.
I went for a trip with friends.
Went hiking for two days in a row.
My engagement day is coming soon as well.
Then i'll be back working at school and exam week is approaching means marking papers is piling up too as well as catch up any deadlines since I've been on leave for the past 4 months.

Anyways,
RM words never fail to warm me.
Yes, i'm leaving fangirl world aka the fandom itself but i do sometimes check on them and their activities.
They are afterall a part of my youth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment