Wednesday 30 November 2016

#BEGIN

it was back then, in 2010.

The fifteen-year-old me who had nothing
The world was so big, and I was so small

I was 20 though
the day i stepped on the land of koala
with only a luggage of clothes,
I embarked into a new world I knew very little of..

Now I can't even imagine it
The wholly empty me who had no scent of his her own
I pray

the start of a week
a week of #BLOODSWEAT&TEARS
a week of depression and sadness, longing for my family 3000 miles away
a week of #LOST and painful walk here and there looking for a house to rent and stay
a week full of #LIE every time my #MAMA called, saying that I'm okay, I eat well, I sleep well, I adapt well
a week of having #STIGMA with people around me
am I going to survive?

then I met her
during meet and greet session
the one who save me
she saved me.

Love you my brother sister, I have my hyungs unnie
I developed feelings, I became myself
So I'm me, now I'm me

You make me begin
Smile with me, smile with me

my first year was full of flowers
there's thorns here and there as expected from beautiful roses
yet, all I remember now, as time passed, how we created those memories
travelled to different places
learnt new things
met new friends
so I said to myself, alhamdulillah (all praise to Allah)
I made it through my first year as an international student
I had a good life.

I feel like dying when my hyungs sisters are sad
When my hyungs sisters are hurt, it hurts more than when I am
Brothers Sisters let's cry, cry, let's cry
I don't know sadness, but I just want to cry

Because you made me again

Fly with me
You make me begin
You made me again.

during my sophomore, many challenges arose
study became harder
friendships were torn
conflicts, misunderstood, tears
but the bond between us, those who stayed, became stronger

I got to know myself through her
same goes to her
we managed
after few more years
at last we succeed
to hold that scroll
and beyond that, we learnt even more, about ourselves
I learned to know myself, to be myself
the #REFLECTION of my life.

"Your story may not have such a happy beginning but that does not make you who you are, it is the rest of it - who you choose to be" - Soothsayer, Kungfu Panda 2



lyrics trans cr. @melaninsuga 

8 comments:

  1. I am honestly so glad you wrote this blog post. I really do appreciate it. Just know that I will support whichever decision you make in writing hehe ♡
    Today has been such an explosion. With all the new song releases and the music video �� I am glad that you were able to relate wings to your life. I am also glad that you were able to gain friends and have better times. BTS has truly brought together people. Good luck with what life brings and I'd like to say that you write with so much soul and creativity it literally made my day even more memorable ♡ (twitter : @arrisistible )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You once again managed to impress me, I'm very excited to be able to read this and understand your feelings. I understand how hard it can be far away from family and from your state, which is hard to pursue your dream. I hope with the help of BTS, and we are rooting for you, you can stay strong and strong through all this, don't ever give up because your life is beautiful and I will be happy to support you.

    I wish i can read such a beautiful article like this again, but for a little advice from me, you're so good with words so i suggest you to make a poems for BTS hehe it will be beautiful. I guarantee.

    You never alone, we all love you.

    from one of your big fans,
    @taniasnowant

    ReplyDelete
  3. @itsFaezah
    Hi, I love your blog a lot !!! I love your idea on putting songs on your blog .. I love how you express your love <3 I love how you tell your own stories as I know you already live for such a longer life than mine .. you really motivates me .. but it would be great if you write more lyrics related story because I really love story with deep and motivating quotes.. I'm impressed with the quote at the very last sentence... as I really am a quote lover .. I love your blog and you even more haru haru .. keep on writing good contents I really love it !! I'm going to be a very big fan of yours !! Fighting ~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello~~~
      I read ur blog.. i mean this one lah... i like the way u msukkn lgu2 BTS dlm ayt... one more thing in english.. as for me u will need to take some time to translate and like match the sentence.. pyh gak en.. ngan idea lgi.. looking at this. It seems like akak ni dh pro dh tulis blog. What cud i say to encourage u? Ur great lah akak.. dh lh everything like mostly psl BTS.. rare kot. Papepon akak truskn lh mnulis blog ni.. akak hwaiting!! Saya abangtan kett2 ����
      @naerianaa

      Delete
  4. I really enjoy your blog posts ! It really motivates me how you keep on moving even though you're in a foreign country and miss your family! Good luck in everything and keep on fighting! (@ariannagohhh on twitter )

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @bharti_tanu
    I am thankful that I found your giveaway on Twitter, which brought me to read these awesome blogs of yours.
    It might sound weird when I say relatable, but it really is. I have lived in hostel ever since I was in class 6th. Staying away from home among new people, most of them who judge you. Feeling complex, as our status differ. It was hard for me but I believe there are always some people with whom you vibe. I am thankful to all my friends who made me feel hostel as my second home.
    I love how you have used BTS's song names as taga and made this poem. Totally awesome. You are a nice poet. To write something to which everyone relates to and things like oh! This was written for me is the sign that you are doing a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @sayohully8
    What do you write,it's really make me sad,but at the same time it's make me happy (perasaan jadi campur aduk) T.T
    The point it's that i really like what you write on,doing something like that,mix and match title song from bts album wings,with jungkook song,it's really great job!!
    I don't think that i can make something like
    that
    Really great job,i get the felling and the meaning,i really need somethinv like this
    And the quote that you got from kungfu panda,it's touch my hurt
    (Sorry if you got confused with my english,cause i don't usually write english xD )
    Last think i wanna to say,keep going!And give love and more love to BTS,cause our love it's imporatant for them :)

    ReplyDelete