Sunday 13 November 2016

Tony Montana

Hey gentleman
wait a minute
You pray for my failure
sorry i have no problem
mo money mo problem
I know, feel like ㅎ tony montana
Success and happiness look alike but they’re different
But I want a bigger success
More wealth and bigger honor
I want the money to chase me but I hope I don’t become the monster chasing only money
I pray
I tell myself I won’t hope for other’s failure
My family and fan, and my team are my top priorities
That’s right, let’s earn money. My grand ambition is quite high
The world is yours now the entire world is in my hand
Because i was too shook and still am with yoonmin stage's tony montana during BTS3rdmuster 
Yoongi's deep voice with melodious high tone's Jimin and his rap damn...that's a gorgeous subunit there 😍
So I put up here the lyrics translation 
My fav line is "I want the money to chase me but I hope I don’t become the monster chasing only money"
He really carefully told his feelings on fame and success and money. While on the stage Jimin sang a line goes like here I am who danced from busan that u used to curse but we went into billboard thrice
Brrrr~~
And why tony montana, not hannah montana or what not?
Please do ur own research on that 😄 But here's the last moment of tony montana life went...
Tony falls from his balcony into a fountain in the lobby below, floating face-down dead in a pool of blood and water beneath a statue of the globe carrying the inscription "The World Is Yours".
And yoongi goes the world is yours now the entire world is in my hand~
Watch yoonmin's tony montana here: https://youtu.be/5tVraTVsZBA

2 comments:

  1. @itsFaezah
    OMG yasss Tony Montana !!! I'm surprisingly love this song with the combination of yoongi and mochi's voice omg jimin rapppp busan go go go !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, this thing about Suga makes me like him even more. In kpop world, where everyone is trying to pose an ideal stainless perfect image, Suga doesn't give a damn. He is honest about his feelings, he isn't afraid to tell the whole world. I think I fall in love with everyone who shows me a little part of their soul, in this world of lies and showoff; honesty is so rare. That's what makes Suga more real than anyone else, he is like all of us. He is relatable. He has worked hard to get where he is, that's a legend. I am getting emotional writing this but Agust D has made me love him even more. Go on Suga! Live your dream. I know you will be always the humble, sweet swagger Suga aa you are♥
    @bharti_tanu

    ReplyDelete