Wednesday 2 November 2016

#LIE

I am still the same person I was before

I am here, the same person I was from before, but
An overgrown lie is trying to swallow me whole

Caught in a lie

Find me when I was pure
I can’t be free from this lie
Give me back my smile

Caught in a lie

Pull me from this hell
I can’t be free from this pain
Save me, I am being punished

In our usrah, she told us; we should acknowledge what we feel, don't say we are okay when we're not.
Don't live in a denial state, cause all we do is buiding up a wall and we're going to bury ourselves within that wall.

So yeah, I'm not okay.

Since Dec 2015, that I became army, I'm not okay.
BTS is the wall I've created.

I caught in a lie...
It is such a pain, but bliss too; a guilty pleasure.

I can't be free.
Sometimes I wish I never know them, or kpop at all.
But sometimes, I'm glad I met them and be inspired with their musics and all...

I want to awake and fly away
But I want to dream more.

Save me.

Because I am being punished.



"Hati yang kotor itu ibarat botol yang berlumpur, tidak kira sebersih mana air yang masuk akhirnya bercampur lumpur takkan ada yang mahu minum. Bersihkan hatimu, jika mahu iman itu masuk ke dalam jiwamu"

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @bts_trashhhh How nice it is. ☺ Just caught lie because your dreaming. It is okay to dream ofcourse you can imagine the reality in the future. I like the way you wrote this because you really knew yourself on how to relieve your life by listening their music. ❤ True! Hearing their music makes me feel again that I'm not alone, and getting caught in the act. 🙂 Keep writing and love BTS. 😘💘 #fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Bella_Smile39 Well I'm not that good at writing like you are but I'll try. I love the way you reflect your feelings in your writing and how you compare your life with Jimin's song, how you feel related and identified. i really got inspired by your writings moreover your lasts ones so please keep writing you're very talented I swear. <3 Also I love BTS so the fact that you write about them (in some way) makes me very happy. ARMY Fighting! <3

    ReplyDelete