Wednesday 26 October 2016

#LOST

I'm still standing here with my eyes closed
Lost between the deserts and oceans
I'm still wandering
Where should I go?
I didn’t know there were this many
Paths I can’t go and paths I can’t take
I never felt this way before
Am I becoming an adult?
This is too hard,
is this path right for me
I am confused
Never leave me alone
I still believe even though it’s unbelievable
To lose your path
Is the way to find that path
Lost my way
Constantly pushing without rest within the harsh rainstorms
Lost my way
Within a complicated world without an exit
Lost my way
Lost my way
No matter how much I wander, I want to believe in my path
I once saw an ant going somewhere
There is no way to find the path at once
Constantly crashing and crawling forward
To find something to eat, roaming for days
You know
There is a reason for all this frustration
I believe that we’re on the right path
If we ever find it
We will return home at once just like an ant
So long
Goodbye to my hope with no promise
So long
Even if I’m slow I will walk with my own feet
Because I know this path is mine to take
Even if I go back, I will reach this path eventually
I never I will never
I will never lose my dream
Lost my way
Found my way
Lost my way
Found my way

cr. kpopviral 

This song is now my favourite song in WINGS
The lyrics brought Tomorrow vibe and the melody is beautifully eargasm, just stunning!


And it make me remember that old poem by robert frost...


Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.


Make a life. It's your choice, our choice ;)




2 comments:

  1. @elin_hoang this song is one of my favourites too! It's such a beautiful song, and that poem was really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohh we have the same taste lol my fav part is V's part "so long 기약 없는 희망이여 이젠 안녕" idk why but everytime i hear his voice in that part my heart always flutters lyk asjdhdjdk and OMG I KNOW THAT POEM fyi im not the type of person who have interest in such thing as poem but I.KNOW.THAT.POEM. and if i know it/remember it that means it is great! well i always remember everything i like tbh lyk how can i forget? wkwkwk oh and i hope youve read my dm and.. you knowla.. i dont supposed to say it here so i wont kk
    twt: @plaaa_

    ReplyDelete