Saturday 15 October 2016

Cypher pt 4

I’m sorry bae because I’m breathing
I’m sorry bae because I’m so healthy
I’m sorry bae I’m broadcasting
Errthing errthing errthing
Sorry bae
The sound I’m making right now, bae
Is all dog noise to someone, bae
You should change your bashing pattern, bae
It’ll start to get boring, boring bae
I don’t dislike you anymore
I don’t dislike you anymore, sorry bae
I’ll be the drum, just hit me hard
Let’s just try it, samulnori, bae
I’m a monster, my tail is too long, bae
You’ll shoot me anyway, bae
In that case, a zoo would be more comfortable, bae
You want it too, something to chew on, bae
Even if you don’t like me, you know me
Even if you don’t like me, you know me
I like hate comments more than no comments
I don’t know you
But you know my name

I love I love I love myself
I love I love I love myself
I know I know I know myself
Ya playa haters you should love yourself
Brr


Ya playa haters you should love yourself

Tbh cypher is never be my favourite songs
no offense, it just me who not a hiphop lover
why love BTS, because they're more than just hiphop 

but cypher pt 4 is the only cypher I could listen to with such contentment 
especially during rapmon's part
i'm not into fanwar cause when it comes to war, no one win...it just 2 immature people condemn each other
but if someone dissing BTS, calling them with bad names, drag them low etc, i am mad
not reply anything though, just mad by myself
and feeling like put this lyrics of rapmon's part on their face

Ya playa haters you should love yourself
  
"Keep away from people who belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." --Mark Twain

3 comments:

  1. I love Cypher 4!💕 (i'm a big Hiphop fan tho😂) but yeah I LOVE how the they don't let the haters win! You said you are not a hiphop fan Ahahaha 😂 but! If you start out with hearing from part 1 - 2- 3 and now 4th
    You can hear and feel how they went from anger to the haters, to now in part 4, a more quiet hate💕 like "I love myself! And you should love yourself. I love hate comments more than no comments."
    ♡ It's so satisfying to see them grow that way ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. @itsFaezah
    YASSSSSSS CYPHER !! Among all of BTS' Cypher , the only Cypher that I listen to is this part .. Cypher Part 4 !! For me , its the most decent one for me to listen to and to sing it along.. I love this part of cypher the most !! The lyrics tho deep gilaaa huehuee

    ReplyDelete
  3. @kolaguin98
    I too not a fan of cypher until pt3 and now im looking forward to more of upcoming cypher. As a person that is not good with word, i want to thank you bcs you speak out my mind. I definitely think the same about fanwar and how i just mad at myself when antis critics bts. In the future, i hope you can write more blogs that represent ARMYs mind like this especially ARMYs like me who rarely speak out our emotions by word. Hope you get the point and keep up the good work ����

    ReplyDelete