Sunday 16 October 2016

[BTS fanfic] Love me, not (6)

<< Love me, not (5)

Jin made omelette that morning.
She sat at the end of the table.
Jimin, Jungkook and Hobie already sat down like nestlings waiting for mama bird to feed them.
She smiled, they were so cute.
Namjoon casually sat beside her.

Yoongi came and put a mug of coffee in front of her.
She blushed that Namjoon teased,"he must be your bias after all" making her blushed even more.
Yoongi sat at the other end though, not even once looking at her
Swag king, she thought timidly while smiling...

"Let's eat!!" Jin shouted and they were eating comfortably, except her legs begun to fidget.

"Are you working, noona?" Namjoon started the conversation, making it less awkward.
"I'm a teacher."
Woaaa the others started to join in.
The conversations got deeper, they started talking about what they want to achieve in life and what is their purpose of life and so on.

Yoongi looked at her with full admiration.
A grown up lady, with responsibilities in life as daughter who took care of her stage-4 cancer mother, a teacher who teach the kids and a sister of two younger brothers.

"But when it comes to BTS, I am a 16 years old fangirl"
They laughed.

***

I'm not going to the concert. Sorry... 10.20AM
Why not? You don't get the ticket? :( 10.27AM
Yeah. Have fun! You guys are going to be great, as always :) 10.29AM
..
Hey, I got staff pass. You can go to the rear entrance, I will ask our manager to give it to you. 12.08PM

It was 1PM, 7 hours before the concert started. 
"Ma, can I go out tonight?"
"Where to?"
"mmm...concert"

I was nervous, actually expecting her answer as no.
I never go to any concert, especially not kpop concert.
My mom not against my fond towards kpop but she's neither support it.

"You're grown up woman Hana, do what you feel right. Don't live you life regretting things later"
"Ma..." T_T

***

I was walking here and there until I found a door to the concert venue.
I stood there the whole time, watching their performances.
During vocal line performance, suddenly someone tapped my shoulder.
I turned my head, and there he was...as stunning as ever.

Black-haired Yoongi.

"H-hi.." I was trembling for sure.
He slightly hold my elbow and gave a gesture to follow him.
We walked pass the first level alley, went 2 level upstairs, into a spectator room.

"Stay here" and he went off.
I was dumbfounded.
Then a text came in,
It's me Yoongi. Sorry I used Namjoon's name before.


After vocal line, the rap line performed Cypher 4
Then it was Yoongi solo stage, with a piano
he started singing First Love...
towards the end of the song, he sang
geu modeun geol jikyeobol neoil tenikka *breath* *breath*
he stopped,
he looked up.

eventhough it was more than 100m away between me and the stage, 
deep down I knew, he looked at me...

he then started singing in english
even when I pushed you away
even when I resented meeting you
you were firmly by my side
you didn't have to say anything
so don't ever let go of my hand
I won't let you go ever again either

I can't hold it anymore, tears were falling over both my cheeks 
He sang the song to the end, then said while looking at the camera
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
The crowd went crazy screaming...
'caught in a lie~' my phone suddenly started ringing 
my brother talked in a harsh tone, "go back now, ma admitted to hospital"
I'm not sure if it's my imagination but I could listened to a thunderstorm, break through my heart.
I left the stadium.

The concert ended.
Yoongi rushed upstairs after the group photo, saying that he needed to go to the toilet.
He entered the room, empty.
He was about to turn around but saw something on the table.
The staff pass, and a note.
I'll always be your ARMY.Thank you. -Hana 
He tried to call me later but no answer.
That night, he got a text from me
Before the concert, my mom said to me to live my life the way I wanted with no regret. But she don't make it tonight in the hospital. I can't help but regret to not stay with her.
Thank you BTS for being a part of my youth.
And now I want to move on.
Love me, not.
May you find success in everything you do and may all your treasured dreams come true.
Good bye.


::The END::

ps. Thank you to those who read from beginning to end. it's my first fanfiction, it's kinda boring but i still love how it turned out this way even though i changed the storyline many times. Thank you again. I love you fam <3
Until my next fanfic, adios amigos ;)

5 comments:

  1. WHAAATTTTT NOOOOO DID U (or i?) JUST DUMP THE SWAG HANDSOME AND CUTE YOONGI?????????????????????????? wait. I was right. Its yoongi who text ily HOHO. i really dont know what to do, what to think, and what to feel if my mom dies when i am having fun at a concert:( its not anyone fault if these kind of things happen. i'll just considere it im not lucky to choose go to the concert than stay w mom. Bcz we dont know what will happen in the future and Allah told us to sincere and be patient. i might still be their fans but wont be able to cheer as much as i did when i havent got bussier/when "mom" hasnt died🙁 ANYWAYSSS THANKYOU FOR MAKING THIS FF ITS A BEAUTIFUL FF! it might happen to us bc other FF lyk for example bangtan is our classmate who fell in love with us or one of them is our family relatives and etc. Its kinda impossible cz ofc i am not their family nor classmates. BUT THIS, the girl character here is moeslim which is i am too, she got to meet bangtan by winning the Talk Talk Korea event and etc~ pls keep writing!! i'll support u😊😊 twt: @plaaa_

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, I cried T^T And that's exactly what's happening in my life. My personal life is my priority more than my fangirl life. My studies is my priority that's why I can't buy even a single merchandise. I can't go to concerts bc I always doesn't have enough money. But like what they say, Being a fan is not measured on how many merchandise you have. A true fan is someone who'll love and support them until the end. A true fan is measured on how big is your love to them and how long will you stay with them. Because me, I'll always be on their side no matter what. I'll always support them through ups and downs. I'll always protect them 24/7. I'll scream to the world that I'm in love with the most precious and beautiful boys in the world. I'll always be Bangtan's ARMY :) - @ENJELHOSEOK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unnie you are really deabak! *claps loudly* I hope you never stop writing and i hope you get more insprired everytime you write, i'm hoping i can write stories in the future too just like you! :) @louisenotonfire

    ReplyDelete
  5. @itsFaezah
    Honestly, I don't read fanfics as I hate them so much .. I hate the fact that fanfics are all about idols' love stories .. the same old love hahaha lol but there's something about your fanfic kak hana :)) Frankly, I've tried to avoid myself from reading this fanfic of yours but I saw something interesting as soon as i read this. Most people might don't like the ending, they would prefer something lovey dovey ... but as soon as I know what's the ending I read it from the beginning ... this is how the ending that I prefer the most .. intense but no fan war tercetus hahaha .. now, my perspective abt fanfics dah changed .. I will read fanfcs from now, but this one will forever be in my fav <3

    ReplyDelete