Saturday 19 November 2016

#BTSinktober

Day 1: My Ultimate Bias
Day 2: Bias + Animal
Day 4: Chibi
Day 6: Fantasy version of bias wrecker - Jungkook The Dark Knight
Day 7: Someone who deserves more love
Day 11: yourself as kpop star bangtan noona staff (that's my hands)
Day 12: My Bias and I
Day 13: Jimin's Birthday
Day 14: Bias wrecker (+ bias) in costume
Day 15: Ship - bangtan as family
Day 18: Favourite rapper (rap line)
Day 19: Favourite singer (vocal line)
Day 21: bias sleeping
Day 23: Stare contest bias vs bias wrecker
Day 25: Bias in winter clothing
Day 26: Favourite era - HYYH
Day 28: Favourite friendship - VMin
Day 29: Funniest Member
Day 30: Member in celebrity bromance - Jin + Food :D
Day 31: BTS Forever

See more here :)

7 comments:

  1. @itsFaezah
    Wahhhh well done kak hana for the effort !! Well done to our boys bangtan for growing up so well :))) Hoping for them to win more daesangs in the future !! Fighting ~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a talented person unnie ❤️ Your drawings are so cuuuuuute 😍 I remember when I commented on your post without knowing that I might ruined your thread 😿😹 So happyyyyyy that you're still an Army unnie ❤️ Let's stay with Bangtan forever! πŸ’•πŸ’œ Let's be with them like what taehyung said on his last Vapp broadcast ❤️ Fighting ~

    @YeddaDianneHart

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're such a talented person unnie ❤️ Your drawings are so cuuuuuute 😍 I remember when I commented on your post without knowing that I might ruined your thread 😿😹 So happyyyyyy that you're still an Army unnie ❤️ Let's stay with Bangtan forever! πŸ’•πŸ’œ Let's be with them like what taehyung said on his last Vapp broadcast ❤️ Fighting ~

    @YeddaDianneHart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suga with Holly, isnt that the best thing. I sometimes wonder what kind of girl Suga will marry. He will be such a passionate lover, that lucky girl! Your paintings are nice. My fantasy is to run into Suga accidentally and then eventually become friends. I would how talking to him as a friend will feel like. Guess I will never know :/ Still watching him makes me happy.
    @tanu_bharti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My twitter id is @bharti_tanu
      I wrote that wrong

      Delete
  5. @ootookie
    aaah i draw fanart too but yours is much cuter than mine <3 i don't have the courage to post it online though :( seriously though its amazing that you've drawn so many adorable arts makes me want to draw more :) also you included all vocal and rap line in fave rap and vocals aaahh that makes me feel all fuzzy inside. i like how you love all members. the holly one is my fave :)

    ReplyDelete