Sunday 13 November 2016

Tae

I'm glad he's happy today.
Cause God knows how bad i cried last night scrolling through my timeline
Listening to live streaming from army inside the venue made it worse, listened to their crying with him.

Even now, as i am writing this, and like perfect timing Hold me Tight is on my playlist gosh Tae's song.

3rd sept as they performed on show champion stage in manila, he got the bad news..
He looked tired and out of character the entire september.
Armys were anxious, antis just throw the in the flame *sigh*
Little we knew the true...

Can you trust me?

For BTS to reveal their true characters, even telling their personal secrets, i am touched.
They trust us to hold together their pain, their hardship, their blood sweat and tears...

I am glad I am a part of their success..
Even though i was late of being an army, I would be here forever :)

With proud I am going to say, "I'm an army, I am BTS fan"

Fighting Tae. You are strong. I'm glad you have 6 boys to support you all the way and of course you have us all armys ready to protect you whenever wherever. Forever 😘



Ps. I have my little BTS space now that I wish to fill more 😊

3 comments:

  1. I just saw this and yes I'm happy for tae too
    he's been through a lot of things and still strong until today, I'm so proud of him.

    and I wish him happiness,
    i hope he can remember his grandma with smiles and happiness not with tears again.

    @taniasnowant

    ReplyDelete
  2. @itsFaezah
    Yess Taehyung fighting~~ you may not know but my grandmother died 4 years ago in a weird but peaceful condition .. I really love her as much as Tae loves his grandma .. I really do understand him very much

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me sad too. I felt bad as how he has to promote and smile while inside he must be crying. I think that's what makes Bangtan more lovable, the way they treat ARMYs like family. To share their secrets, be it V or Suga! Trust is something I believe in too much. They trust us with their secrets, we won't disappoint them. To see them happy and successful is my only wish for them. Stay strong Tae, you are our energy pill. We won't let you be sad. I hope armys love help you get through this. Fighting!
    @bharti_tanu

    ReplyDelete