Wednesday 25 May 2016

Butterfly

The first song. 
I fall in love with, and i fall hard since then.

BTS. Bangtan Sonyeondan.
it wasn't my first time knowing them
my sisters already like their previous songs
but i used to think their songs were too noisy
too much background sounds
but this song, this particular song hits me hard
along with RUN.

If this moment passes though it hadn't happened
I'm scared scared scared of that
youth that fades
at first I thought i was so in love with them because of what they are promoting...
youth
young is forever, they said
so I was like, this is it!
their songs tell about our stories 
but later I realized, it was the memory of being young that I tried so hard to not let it go
that make me thinks young is forever
or should I say, what make me want to think 
yet I was just scared
that moment passed
so I keep indulging myself
being the fangirl
to stay young
that is not forever.

It's like a dust that gently drifts along 
You're there but for some reason, I can't reach you 
the furthest away from you is the past, because you will never ever get it back...

Here is a video I made to show my deepest love of the song
and how it really gives me the shots of my life
my memories...

Video >>
Butterfly Quotes Ver.


5 comments:

  1. This is song is one of my favorite too. Again and again, Jungkook voice is amazing๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    @SNurjanah__ On twitter๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š

    ReplyDelete
  2. its me again. i watched ur vid. i love all the quotes ❤️❤️❤️ butterfly is one of my fav too. esp the prologue ver. the melody was awesome. thanks for sharing ur writing. ๐Ÿ˜˜
    sincerely, @tausabun89

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2016 October 9 at 2:33am

    Hi! Butterfly must really be a very special song for you. A special song for a special person, wow. If it's not because of this song, you won't be stanning bangtan. I really admire you for using them as inspirations for your fanarts, writings, everything! And the quotes were really amazing. Love them! Keep on writing, love. fighting!

    -@jeonreign

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2016 October 9 at 2:33am

    Hi! Butterfly must really be a very special song for you. A special song for a special person, wow. If it's not because of this song, you won't be stanning bangtan. I really admire you for using them as inspirations for your fanarts, writings, everything! And the quotes were really amazing. Love them! Keep on writing, love. fighting!

    -@jeonreign

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg! We're on the same page, me too I don't like bangtan music 'cause I'm not into hiphop, or something noisy songs. But when I listen to their outro songs,or their soothing songs that they released, God all of this songs give me comfort in my heart (Hold me tight, Love is not over etc) You're really good in expressing your feelings in particular song, and I love how you used the lyrics of Butterfly its really connected to what you're expressing. Please continue to write, you don't know how much people will get relate to this blog of yours like me. When I read your blog, I feel so relaxed and saying in my mind "I'm not the only one.." ๐Ÿ˜Š More power! Keep up the good blogs.


    @pache_jenney

    ReplyDelete