Wednesday 25 May 2016

RUN

Video >>
RUN to ponder ver.


Why I love this song?
The lyrics just phenomenal 

You’re my sun, one and only in this world
I bloom for you, but you make me thirsty
It’s too late, too late
I can’t live without you

Even if ‘m drying out, I try harder to reach you
But it’s no use, it’s a dream to be broken
I run and run, but I’m not getting anywhere
Just burn me out, yes

Keep pushing me away
This is a fool, crazy in love, chasing in circles
Make me run
Make me run more
Let my feet rip apart with wounds
At least I can I smile when I see you

I run, run, run
I can’t stop
Run, run, run again
I can’t help it
Run, run, run again
It’s okay to fall
Run, run. Run, again
It’s okay to get hurt
I’m alright, even if I can’t have you

Memories crumble like dried flower petals
At the tip of my fingers, under my feet
Right behind your back
I’m chasing butterflies, so lost in dreams

Source: kpoplyrics

2 comments:

  1. DASHI RUN RUN RUN <- This lyric always in my head😂😂😂😂
    @SNurjanah__ on twitter😚😚

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good have like this in your blog, so even not-Armys will get understand why Armys really love BTS. Not because of their physical, but because of the lyrics or every song that they made. Good job! Fighting.
    But hope that you add some reason why you love this song at the end. I feel so hang while reading this. 😂 I thought there's something at the end, like message. Haha anyway thank you for creating a blog for BTS, I know even a person not into Kpop will love this blog of yours. Fighting! 😊

    @pache_jenney

    ReplyDelete