Friday 17 June 2016

Tomorrow


Same day, same moon
24/7 every moment repeats
My life is in between
Jobless twenty-somethings are afraid of tomorrow
It’s funny, you think anything is possible when you’re a kid
When you feel how hard it is to get through a day
Keep feeling like the “Control” beat, keep downloading it
Every single day is a repetition of ctrl+c, ctrl+v

I have a long way to go but why am I running in place?
I scream out of frustration but the empty air echoes
I hope tomorrow will be different from today
I’m just wishing

The tomorrow we’ve been waiting for becomes the name of yesterday at some point
Tomorrow becomes today, today becomes yesterday, tomorrow becomes yesterday and is behind me
Life isn’t about living along but living through
As you live through, you’ll disappear some day
If you keep spacing out, you’ll be swept away, if you ain’t no got the guts, trust
It’ll all become yesterday anyway so what’s the use?
I wanted to become happy and strong but why am I getting weaker?
Where am I going? I’m going here and there but I always come back here
Yeah, I’ll probably flow somewhere, is there an end to this maze?

Tomorrow, keep walking, we’re too young to stop
Tomorrow, open the door, there's so much to see than to shut the door
When the dark night passes, a bright morning will come
When tomorrow comes, the bright light will shine so don’t worry
This isn’t a stop but just a pause in your life for a break
Turn up your thumbs and press play so everyone can see

Follow your dream like breaker
Even if it breaks down, oh better
Follow your dream like breaker
Even if it breaks down, don’t ever run backwards, never

Because the dawn right before the sun rises is the darkest
Even in the far future, never forget the you of right now
Wherever you are right now, you’re just taking a break
Don’t give up, you know

Don’t get too far away, tomorrow

********
Melody-wise, this is not in my favourite songs. 
But the lyrics, so beneficial and very deep. 

It's almost a year. 
All I can see is the goodness it brings. 
I can spend more time taking care of my parents. 
I can save more for myself. 
I can do lots more for my students. 
I can be me, for me. 
Apart of being a bts trash, i had a good life. And if God will, lead a good life ahead. 
Thank Allah for all the blessing He showered upon me. 

Yesterday is a past. Tomorrow is uncertain. Live for today. As today is a gift that's why it is called present :)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this! :) Hope to win. :D
    Twitter ID: 409735296

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twitter Username: K3Jung
    Life is short. Enjoy things in life, big or small, appreciate it. Your writings adds a new beautiful meaning in every lyrics. Keep writing and someday you'll become successful :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its really good that have a last sentence that is meaningful, where readers will always remember your stories, or writing. And will thank you because they get inspired everytime you write here in your blog. 😊

    @pache_jenney

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have similar opinions to what you have said.
    As the kpop industry is blooming, it is having some major changes. Now, everybody can sing, dance, rap, and look flawless. I am seeing a major trend of the typical love songs these days, and everyone is always singing about the same things.
    I love how BTS manages to stay true to themselves, and all their songs always have a deeper meaning to them.
    This has always been one of my favourite songs, I went through a stafe of my life that was not necessarily depression, but I was questioning what is the point of us living. I guess it was a stage of puperty, and I still have those phases from time to time.
    This song has really encouraged me to move forward and look forward to the brighter days. Your post has extended on that. It made me realize how lucky some of us actually are - we have a home we can return to every night, we have a family, friends, and a tomorrow to look forward to. What more can we ask for? I realized that, "I can be me, for me." That is what I have to live for.
    This may not be your longest piece, or the post you spend the most time on. But I felt that this was an amazing piece. There is a nice flow and the structure is very good. It was exactly the right length - not too short that your opinions are not shown, or too long that you lost people's attention.
    This was a great post. Keep up the good work and never stop writing!
    Twitter ID (@btsislovelife13)

    ReplyDelete