Monday 5 September 2016

#WINGS

I wanted only to try to live in accord with the promptings which came from my true self. Why was that so very difficult? 
Demian: The Story of Emil Sinclair's Youth by Hermann Hesse 

tell me? is there any other idol groups that make the fans go all out reading a philosophy storybook?
none but BTS. i stan the right group.

***

it was a peaceful night. I've got less work to do so I might just sleep early.
11PM. A notification came in, @BTS_twt RT something.
 

#WINGS so the episode #BEGIN where all army are seeking for the truth, all become the next Sherlock Holmes trying to figure out the meaning of this. 
Even the video made me shocked, the horror theme while me watching in the dark.
so yes. my peaceful night ain't peaceful anymore.
but still, I slept soon after.

Woke up in the morning didn't do much help. The feelings were still lingering over me.
Tried to digest some theories but I gave up except I'm interested in reading the book that Namjoon narrated a verse in the video.
So I read. and I shook even more.
this is deep. too deep. make me questioned myself of wanting to read this book at the first place.

That is why every man's story is important, eternal, sacred; that is why every man, as long as he lives and fulfills the will of nature, is wondrous, and worthy of every consideration.

As a person with religion (I am a Muslim), although the book was written by a christian looking at his reference on bible, we have a faith on God and why we humans were created at the first place.
and, we have our soul and our desire that keep on fighting inside ourselves.

The realms of day and night, two different worlds coming from two opposite poles, mingled during this time. 

There's a saying from kdrama Hello Monster/I Remember You that I like;
An elderly indian chief said to a child: In our hearts there are two wolves inside! One wolf is weak. What it has is: anger, jealousy, sadness, regret, vanity, greed, lies, pride, superiority, complexity. The other wolf is a good wolf. What it has is: happiness, love, hope, kindness, mercy, magnanimity, truth, compassion. The wolves always fight inside of us. So the child asked: “Which wolf wins?” The indian chief said: The one you feed.  

I believe every person in this world has their own two worlds.
For me, I have two obvious worlds of myself - online and offline
Before I do not call it as online, it's just inside my head.
sometimes I wrote it in my personal blog, sometimes I just made a drawing out of it, but most of the times I just keep it in myself.
Now that I have BTS and ARMY to channel my feelings online, so I did.
Still, as I expected, it don't bring me to calmness or sorts, it became anxiety, agitated, worry...
because deep inside my heart I know;


Sometimes you just have to take the leap, and build your wings on the way down - Kobi Yamada

I'm going to write more about Demian once I finished read the book. 

17 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful artcile. Yes, BTS where the right group to stan, I feel I can have a deeper connection other from fan to idol compared to other groups.. xoxox @otakujams <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep writing :) never give up @5secsoftvbooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep writing :) never give up @5secsoftvbooks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I'm reading Demian currently just because of BTS. And my parents think I'm like really mature lol @_BtsRuinedMe_

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I'm reading Demian currently just because of BTS. And my parents think I'm like really mature lol @_BtsRuinedMe_

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this article! I want to read Demian just because of BTS too know, lol. Anyways, I really like your poetic like approach to your blogs and writing! I think it's very unique! If I were to suggest how you could improve your writing, is just to proof-read it once because there were a few grammatical errors here and there. But other than that the article was great! Keep writing, Fighting! :) @BTS_TRASH_VAN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Although i might need someone to proofread for me lol english is my 2nd language and grammar will always be my enemy since primary school 😂

      Delete
  7. Hi.. Again thank you for blessing us with your words ..i've started reading Demian book and i've lately figured out many nice things ...

    Namjoon is Not just a rapper/Leader He is an Artist with a good taste in books and i bet he came out with all this
    Wings is so DEEP and Artistic it means a lot to everyone becuz we've all been through this kinda hardships and we might get Lost

    So let them guide us straighten us out and give us our Wings
    +No need to talk ab their acting skills .. Namjoon's narrative voice .. Jimin's singing ... ... Cuz duh ;-;
    Tw : @LunaticJikook

    ReplyDelete
  8. This article is seriously amazing!! I have also been reading the Demian book and have been really interested in it. I don't really make theories, so I just let smart people like you guys figure this out lol. And omfg the music in the background is awesome!! I was just dancing to Young Forever and Run ballad version.
    TW: @BTShasmedying

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this! :) Hope to win. :D
    Twitter ID: 409735296

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are not alone cse we're the same!! I love your articles but this one is my fav. I started reading demian bcs of bangtan too. Tbvh, i hate reading. I read that book just to know the whole concept of bts' short films. Lol but i realised by reading that book i have improved my vocabulary huhuhu no deny. Bangtan is definitely a right group to stan. Trust me. I've been an army since their debut and they had thought me alot about lives. Remember one thing, never loves bangtan more than your truly god, Allah SWT and His prophet SAW ✨�� twitter id : @bangtaniscool

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm shocked too when the first teaser came out. But jungkook act is really good😢😢😢😢😢 English is my 2nd language too. Btw i'm from indonesia, i want to read your article with melayu(malaysia) language too. Hope you will do hehe. Then i will writte comment in bahasa.
    @SNurjanah__ on twitter!!😚😚

    ReplyDelete
  12. You is so inteligent...and you is so deep at this...love ya <3

    @KpopBoyKiss <--- Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello! To be completely honest I have only started to read your blogs however i am deeply touched. You write with so much color that it further enhances the emotions I share with you towards them.It shows how much passion you have for them. I'd love to continue reading more of your blog posts!Don't lose your inspiration to write ♡ (twitter: @arrisistible)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, I felt the same way at first!! Millions of new Sherlock Holmes began to search the web that day. Twitter @timz_tam

    ReplyDelete
  15. hello,
    I really like how you can put your feelings in this article.

    I'm very interested to read what's in your mind, do not hesitate to write, because I would read and support you.

    I sincerely support you to keep writing, because I also love to write. There's a lot of concern to remain confident, but don't ever give up because you are one of the reasons why I don't give up. So, let's fight this together.

    I'll see you at the next article.

    One of your fan,
    @taniasnowant

    ReplyDelete
  16. Twitter: @LsBlackHeart

    Its 4 in the morning here and I haven't sleep yet while reading this and my heart aches so much.

    First thinga first, I'm a Catholic, but Im not the type of person who actually sticks w/ bible and worships that much and it made me feel terrible. Especially the qoute you put about being at peace w/ the creator. Maybe I'm feeding my weak heart so much.

    But you know, forget about the formalities in writing. You are seriously good like really 101%. You know how you can say that you are a good writer? It is when the person, anyone that will read this feel the emotions you are conveying, congratulations you made it!

    And thats what happened to me, I felt everything to the point that I had teary eyes. So thank you for sharing this.

    Im not saying this for the sake of winning Im saying this as a reader that appreciates a real piece of writing. So thank you for sharing your words and talent. Keep on going, writing needs a lot of practice and experience but you are doing good so keep writing and inspiring. Fighting~

    ReplyDelete