Monday 26 December 2016

First Love

Even when I pushed you away
Even when I resented meeting you
You were firmly by my side
You didn’t have to say anything
So don’t ever let go of my hand
I won’t let you go ever again either
My birth and the end of my life
You will be there to watch over it all

It was not a piano.
She's my mom. My first love.
She's crying the most at the moment.
It's raining outside, the sky is crying with her.
My brothers and sisters are talking in the living room. On how they afraid mom is giving up with her life.
She cannot bear the pain anymore.
So she's crying.
And the rain is pouring even harder with her every painful sobbing.

I grabbed her hand then I let it go when my sisters came in.
It has been weeks of me listening to her cries, her pain, her sigh,
I know she's giving in, she want to leave so she will not feel the pain anymore.
While my brothers and sisters are worrying bout her feeling that way.
What do u expect?
She's dying.
Of course it hurts so much.
Why are u complaining now?

For 59 years of her life, 37 years she spent raising her 8 children.
Can't you just be with her now without complaining?

I'm not a good daughter, considering she's my first love.
I spent half of my life living far from her, study at boarding schools then further study abroad.
But i love her...
No matter how much i'm complaining too, inside ny heart.
I love her.

Allah, if leaving is the best for her then please let her go in the best possible way with the least painful she might feel.
But if not, please please save her from this painful disease, cure her, make her happy.
Please..
Save my first love.

1 comment:

  1. It must be hard for you. The only thing I can say is stay strong. And I hope you could somehow find a reason to smile and go on. Difficult days come and so does good days. May the memories of your time spent together give you strength and happiness. If anything I can do for you, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete