Saturday 6 August 2016

Artsy right-handed

Apart of making videos and writing, i also love drawing.
In fact drawing is my hobby since i was a baby. I used to draw stuffs on wall that caused headache to my dad XD

When i was 12 years old, i had 3 cover to cover comic books.
The stories were quite dramatic. I liked thriller, suspense genre and sometimes friendship and love into my comics.
My friend loved to read them, even my teacher read it once.
Now that i am a teacher myself, i like to see my students' drawings and not getting mad if they have their own comic books unless they dont finish their homeworks 😄

So here are some of my arts when it comes to BTS.
I used to draw manga so i cant really draw real face but i tried 😆

JK face drawn in 7 seconds

Date with Yoongi

Date with JK

Young Forever photoshoot

7 comments:

  1. Waiii~ Your art style is really nice and simple! And manga-y. Haha. I'm not only kpop trash, but also manga/anime trash too. :')
    And wow! You're a teacher! No wonder your writings are so, I don't know how to describe it, but they're really good! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh oops. It's @BoudanNoHana again. Haha. I'm so forgetful.

      Delete
  2. @jeonminvjun again im jealous for so many things that you actually can do aigoo, my golden unnie hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this! :) Hope to win. :D
    Twitter ID: 409735296

    ReplyDelete
  4. why are u very talented unnie??

    ReplyDelete
  5. You might be bothered since I've been commenting on a lot of posts recently hehe. I have to say it was for the giveaway at first but after reading 2 posts something in me opened and i felt as if ive been friends with you for how long. I love how you write to share and connect with us. I love your drawings as well. Youre very talented yet you share it with all of us it's inspiring thank you.we'll miss you dearly ♡ (twotter: @arrisistible)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and i also forgot to mention. I love manga as well! it's what i was first hooked into and i feel ss id drawind and writing are connections to our souls as people. Even though I cant draw to save my life HAHAHA. (twitter : @arrisistible)

    ReplyDelete