Saturday 6 August 2016

Fire

Bultaoreune
When I wake up in my room I have nothing
Once the sun goes down, I stumble
So completely drunk, drunk
Cursing around on the street, street
I’m out of my mind, like an insane person
It’s all a mess, livin’ like beep

Just live how you want
Your life is yours
Don’t try so hard
It’s alright to lose

Errbody say La la la la la (La la la la la)
Say la la la la la (La la la la la)
Put your hands up and shout
Burn it up

Burning up
Burn it all Bow wow wow
Burn it all Bow wow wow

Hey, burn it up
Like you want to burn it all
Hey, turn it up
Until the dawn breaks

It’s okay to just live 
We’re still young
Who do you think you are to say otherwise
Stop comparing, I’m just me (So what)

(Fire) The scared, this way
(Fire) The miserable, this way
(Fire) With your fists up, all night long
(Fire) In marching footsteps
(Fire) Jump, go crazy

Fire Fire , burn it all Bow wow wow

I’ll forgive you

When i first listened to the song, i was hyped
So much energy
So much mild cussing to those haters
Just burn it all
Or in malay," bakorrr je~"

Now look deeper on the lyrics
It's still a continuation from no more dream
After 3 years, yes they are talking bout the same issue
Because we, the youth, still hv the same problem, still lack of passion, dun walk the talk, spend so much time to worthless life

When i wake up in my room, i have nothing

Then we started to settle down
We r growing up
People will condemn us, criticize us along the way
Cause we'll never be perfect
But never let those negative judgment break us apart
Let it be our breakthrough in life

Just live how you want
Your life is yours
Don’t try so hard
It’s alright to lose

Sometimes we choose to follow the crowd
Just to be like others
To be appreciated. To be loved.
Yet never lose ourselves through the journey of our own life
It's alright to lose, we'll learn from mistakes and become better person
What doesnt kill us make us stronger

Stop comparing, I'm just me

Forgive others
Expect less, give more
Let's burn the hatred
Lead a happy life
InshaAllah :)


1 comment: