Friday 26 August 2016

[BTS fanfic] Love me, not (4)

<< Love me, not (3)

Without me realized, I was standing on the busy street of Hongdae.
Everything happened so far seemed like a dream.

So far away, if I had a dream, if only I had a flying dream

So far away by AgustD can be heard from nearby karaoke premise.
Like a background sound to my cold heart.
It was 3°C and i'd been spending hours outside. My heart froze in a way everything around me seemed surreal.
I went into the karaoke shop and started making payment for one person deal.
I started singing Hold Me Tight with all my heart.
I sang two more BTS songs with mispelled lyrics. I cant read hangul in the screen nor i remembered their lyrics.

I almost made myself into tears when suddenly two men came into the room.
They spoke in korean.
"Sorry i don't speak korean"
"Ahh"
Then one of the men sprayed something on my face. I was shocked but within seconds it was all blurred away.
The last things I heard before I passed out were a loud thump and someone's scream. A familiar voice.

***

(In korean)
"I'm sorry hyung. I don't mean to bring any harm. It just I promised to her before. And I believed her."
Sigh.
"My bad. I'm just too paranoid. We never know her though."

Hoseok smiled. It was only a minute after she went out with Joon and Jimin.
Now Yoongi and Tae were all good.
They had been together for more than 3 years, nothing could broke them apart so easily.

Suddenly Jin came out from his room, still fully dressed.
"I want to take some air."
Hoseok, Tae, Yoongi and Jungkook just looked at Jin dashed out to the front door without a word.

One. Two. Three.

"I want to go out too" said Jungkook.

Hoseok shrugged his shoulder to Tae who gave him a what's-going-on look.

"I'm sleepy. Good night." Yoongi went into his room.
Hoseok also went into his room while Tae lied down on the couch. Within minutes, he was already in the dreamland.

Jin was few metres away from Jimin and Joon. He was curious with her.
A girl with hijab, refuse to shake his hand, since then he searched about muslim on the web.
He came across to many islamophobia articles that shook him.
When Tae said about his promise to meet her, Jin felt weird and insecure, yet he wanted to meet her again and asking questions.
He can't say much knowing he don't speak English.
After came into the dorm he went straight into his room but when Yoongi argued with Tae, he only looked through the slightly open door.
Then he chose to follow them out.
Even after she farewell with them, Jin still followed her until they reached Hongdae.
Without Jin knowing that Jungkook was behind him all the times.

Jin later saw the two men went into the karoake room and started panicking.
He turned around and saw someone with black snapback and black shirt marched passed him to the room.
Jungkook slamed the door, hard.
"Yahh"

***

The next thing I remembered I was lying on a bed. The room was a bit messy and I saw a lot of plushies.
My head was still feeling dizzy.
Then the door was opened from outside.
Joon entered the room with towel on his hand followed by Jin with a cup.
What?
Namjin?

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (I deleted my previous comment to edit it hehe)

    Assalamualaikum! Hi, I've come from your Twitter GA. :)
    So I joined your GA mainly because you're looking for encouragement on writing (and also because I'm still young and broke, I don't have any BTS albums yet) and well, I guess you can say I'm a writer myself. My passion for writing sparked from my passion for stories; when I was younger I would use my unused school exercise books to draw cartoons, and I started getting deep into writing essays at the age of 10. I was exposed to fanfiction when I was 11 and a year later, I started writing fanfiction myself. Here's the thing: I was a really, really bad writer. I was so immature after all, I just wrote because I liked to, but I got very bitter when older people criticised my story. I didn't know back then that their critics were supposed to be constructive, they were meant to help me write better but I saw them as insults and I was upset about them. (Very childish, I know)
    I stopped writing for a very long while, mostly to focus on my UPSR exams, and started writing again when I got into the Hallyu world. Once again, I was really an amateur writer even until last year when I started writing my biggest story at the moment. I often felt discouraged and lacked confidence while writing, thinking that I was so bad, and many times, I wanted to give up on writing.
    The reason why I'm unnecessary telling you my life story is because I hope to inspire you (even though I'm 9 years younger, haha). I was never a good writer, sometimes I wanted to give up on my passion, but I came to a realisation that you should always work towards your dreams no matter what obstacle blocks your path. I chose to continue writing and that's what I'm doing, I write and write and write, I daydream about story ideas, I come up with short dialogues and poems in my head, I take each essay that my teacher assigns me with as a new challenge. From wanting to give up because I was so bad, now my talents are actually acknowledged by my friends and even people online who I don't even know personally. All it takes is patience, effort and passion -- you have to do what you love and do what you love.
    What I'm really trying to tell you is that never give up. No matter what people say, no matter what people think, if you love it, keep on doing it. Even if it's just a hobby, write and draw with your whole heart. InshaAllah, the product will be worth it. :)

    P.S. I'm sorry if I bored you with my life story but I hope I can motivate you. From one writer to another ^^

    P.P.S I'm @jeonhobi on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this! :) Hope to win. :D
    Twitter ID: 409735296

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg it gets straight into it. So intense xD @timz_tam

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is my 3rd comment in your story, and i really love it, pls continue it unnie!! your writing is good, not good but very good haha, im not lying, it's the truth (: never give up unnie!! always believe in yourself, and not others. I'll always be here if u need someone to talk to, or when u are alone. Don't be scared to dm me on twitter if u need to say something, i love you!! @TAENG1NA is my twitter ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH! MY BIAS IS JUNGKOOK AND KNOWING THAT HE SLAM THE DOOR WITHOUT HESITATING IS SO AKSJDUDHDKAK AND you told us to comment plus-minus of your blogs but this FF (sorry i only read this just now, havent read other stories) is so perffffff I LOVE IT SO MUCH PLS CONTINUE ASAP! Fyi i kept on clicking the "Love Me Not (5)>>" ikon cz i was so excited but you havent update part5 so i felt kinda embarrassed for kept on clicking it lmao😂 @plaaa_ on tweet😉

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unnie I love your style of writing, i can't say much about on how to improve your writing (since i am not a professional writer, and my specialty is more on drawing) but coming from an army who loves to read, i enjoyed reading your works so far! �� i hope we both master our fields of like/hobby and one day we might be noticed by bangtan boys, we just need to work hard and practice more, fighting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there, I hope that you could benefit from this comment of mine! :p First of, I'd like to point out just how impressed I am by your unusual storyline! By unusual I mean, you clearly base the character on YOURSELF instead of making up a perfect Korean girl just because the media tends to stereotype "goal-worthy" relationships as so. I like how real it is (mentioning islamphobia, which is incredibly real especially due to the cultural differences between Korea and Islamic countries like Malaysia) and how relatable it is to the readers. I notice that you have a keen eye for detail, and I personally am a huge fan of descriptive writing because through it, I can easily imagine the entire ambience, which is important for one to properly embrace the scenario taking place. One suggestion I have for you is to strengthen your grammar. I'm not saying that it's SUPER bad- I can read and understand your story with ease to be honest, it's just sometimes incorrect usage of parts-of-speech's can obstruct the flow of the story. Nevertheless, I'm glad that I found a passionate fan AND writer, please never let this passion of yours die and I pray that Bangtan would be able to witness your gift in writing some day. All the best! -@dat_vibe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon. BTS Merch

    ReplyDelete