Sunday 7 August 2016

[BTS fanfic] Love me, not (3)

"Noona, you like Korea?"
"Yeah, very much. This is my third time here. Now that i met you, I love Korea even more"
"Jeongmal?"

Even though I could not see his face, I knew he was smiling.
Me too, I was smiling throughout the bike.

*****

I was standing behind public phone post at Hongdae station.
It was 8:30 p.m. 
For the past one hour, I was wondering if I am in my right mind to believe and wait there.
But who's to blame? 
They're superstar. Worldwide. Come one Hana, who have time to meet you in a busy Hongdae.
Even Jungkook went there alone before, but that's just him being extra.

But still I waited. And waited. 
It was 15 minutes before 10 p.m. when suddenly a masked man pulled me by the shoulder.
I almost screamed but he spoke under his heavy breath,"It's me, Jimin"
His left hand wrapped behind my shoulder while he pulled me to a black van parked nearby.

The van's door opened as we approached it, and I could see Rapmon behind the door.
"Come in"
I jumped into the van and sat beside Rapmon while Jimin came in after me went to the back seat.

In the darkness but light streets, I looked around...
I could see Tae on the one seat behind me, 
Jin at the front seat and their manager was the driver,  
Jimin sat beside Yoongi while at the back seat were Hobie and Jungkook.

"Noona"

Tae's voice brought me back to background sounds.
Before I could only heard my own heartbeats.
I was so scared to the point my mind was blank, my mouth locked.
The feeling of being kidnapped.

But when I actually realized that my kidnapper was BTS, I was more stunned and speechless.
And my face was pale due to shock I was feeling at that moment.

"Noona, gwaenchana?" 
"Yeah, I'm okay" 

I managed to pull a smile now.
Tae was smiling back, more cheerful :)

Rapmon later tried to explain the situation,
they just finished their schedule, it should ended much earlier 
Tae remembered his promise so he asked the manager to pull over near Hongdae
and to his surprise, I was there.

So I asked,"where are we going now?"
"our dorm" Tae said with his merry voice.
I couldn't help myself but looked aghast by the answer.
I could also heard Yoongi annoyingly heavy sigh from behind.
And I could feel some kind of tension in the van.
Everyone became so quiet.

"So you know..." the manager interrupted, "I'm against this. Don't take out your phone or anything and just left soon after."
"Hyung!" Tae protested.
Rapmon tried to calm the situation speaking korean that I could not understand.

Without me noticing, we were already arrived to their dorm. 
"I promised you. So come" Tae said while they were getting ready to go out the van.

One thing I was so sure, my mind was completely out of order and I became like a puppet.
Just followed the situation, not being able to give much thought.

And now, I was in their dorm. While other seems don't care and Yoongi looked the most distracted, they went into their respected rooms.
Only me with Tae and Rapmon at the living room.
Tae asked me to sit while he started to pick things up. Rapmon asked few questions just to get me comfortable, I guess.

"Do you want some water?"
"It's okay, I have mine." I bought a bottle of mineral water, a can of coffee and a chocolate bar from the convenient shop while waiting at the station.

Tae then sat beside me, one arm away, he knew to give me some space, I respected him for that.
He looked tired though but trying to cheer up the night.

Yoongi came out his room and went to the kitchen for water.
He looked very mad, I felt sad. 
He was my bias after all.
But I cannot blame him.
This whole situation felt like a mess.

"Tae, I should go back now"
He stared at me, looking sad.
"It's dark. You can stay."

"Are you f&#%$ real?" Yoongi snapped.
"yah hyung..geugeon mulye hae"

They started arguing while Rapmon tried to stop them.
Jungkook, Jimin and Hobie also came to the living room but looking helpless.

"I'll just go" 
I stood up immediately but Tae pulled my wrist.
Then I took my hand away almost knocked him in the face.

"Nae mome sondaeji ma" I sounded so weird but those words I learned from Ailee's Don't Touch Me
"I shouldn't be here. Sorry."

I went to the front door when Rapmon said,"I send you to the station" while taking his coat.
Tae wanted to come as well but Jimin stopped him.
I could listened to words like stay and sagwa without looking back.

I walked to the nearest station with Rapmon and Jimin beside me.
The night seemed gloomy.
We walked in silence.

When I could see the underground train station from afar, I pulled my courage and face them.
"You can go back now. Thank you for sending me over. Thank you for everything. Please say my sorry to Tae for being rude just now. Please take care of yourselves. BTS fighting!"
I said those words in seconds without waiting for their reply, I turned and walked over to the station.

"Noona"

I stopped and turned around.

"Take care too." Rapmon gave me his dimpled smile.

No. I don't regret what happened that night.
I just pray that Tae and Yoongi settled down. 
I am not worth to be the reason they were fighting.

Still feeling weird, did Tae likes me? Is it because of our bike trip together?
At that time, I do not have even a slightest idea, 
it was not Tae who like me.. 

but him.



5 comments:

  1. Sorry I'm just wondering what your BTS ships are. Twitter: @frostyminhyuk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I dun hv any tbh. I like to picture them as a whole family. If i need to ship anyone then i'll ship me with yoongi 😂

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this! :) Hope to win. :D
    Twitter ID: 409735296

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah it's getting more and more interesting, pls continue it!! i love it ♡ @TAENG1NA twt (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg 😂 god i love Fanfic so much 💖 keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete