Friday 19 August 2016

Give It To Me

I’m still not sure about the secret to success but I think I know the secret to failure
The secret is to play the fool just like you and keep blabbing your mouth but I wouldn’t live like that even if I had to die

I can’t live like a dog when I’m born to be a tiger - AgustD (Give it to me)

Because min yoongi is my bias so i appreciated his mixtape as much
Although i hate cursing so i cut that part out
But the rest, the way he opened up his feelings into the songs - i respected you Agust D :)

7 comments:

  1. @MikiRanSu206 Min Yoongi deserves the respect for all he has been through in his life. He might never know our individual existence, but he will always know that there are ARMYs out there who really care about and love him. I'm not saying this only because he's my bias wrecker, but because he is a beautiful human being inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he deserved all the love for his hard work and everything :)

      Delete
  2. Aaaw give it to me is such a good song and thanks to Agust D we discovered a new side of Min Yoongi and I am totally obsessed with it. Keep writing, fighting ! @5secsoftvbooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. @BoudanNoHana Aww. This is so sweet. I dislike swearing too, but Yoongi-ssi was a rare exception. His lyrics, his voice, his everything were so raw and I could feel and connect with the pain and hardships he went through. Even though he's not my bias (he's all yours XD), I really do love him as I would love a big brother.
    I admire how you honestly wrote about your thoughts and don't ever stop doing that. I know it takes courage, so don't ever let what you think people will react to your words dictate what you say. Fighting~

    ReplyDelete
  4. @baektaeta šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  5. @baektaeta šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this! :) Hope to win. :D
    Twitter ID: 409735296

    ReplyDelete